Information about us
Our Website is operated by or on behalf of Lowreys Electrical
or by one of our subsidiary companies (together we or us or our).
We are registered in the Australia
our head office is at Banora Point 2468
Accessing Our Website
Access to Our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on Our Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason Our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to Our Website or some parts of Our Website to users who have registered with us.
- That Our Website will be virus or error free; or
- The information provided on Our Website.
Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses and errors from Our Website, we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses or errors. You are therefore recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from Our Website.
All information, references and other details contained in Our Website are provided in good faith and believed to be correct, but any user intending to act upon information published on Our Website should not rely on them as statements of fact but must satisfy themselves otherwise as to the correctness of them.
We may provide certain information services on Our Website that includes, but is not limited to, news and events that can be accessed by users by means of Our Website.
Reliance on any information provided on Our Website by means of our Information Services or otherwise is done so entirely at the user’s own risk and we accept no responsibility whatsoever and shall not be liable to the user for any direct or indirect loss, including any loss of profit, reputation, goodwill or business, suffered by the user as a result of reliance on such information or otherwise.
We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, on the quality of the content and streaming speed of our Information Services or its availability on any user device or on Our Website.
We reserve the right to change, vary, suspend, replace, discontinue, withdraw or terminate our Information Services or any content on Our Website at our absolute discretion and without prior notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights that is contained on Our Website and in the material published thereon and in the Information Services. Those works are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Our Website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on Our Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on Our Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on Our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Resale of any information that is provided on Our Website is expressly forbidden.
Reliance on information posted or provided
Commentary and other materials posted on Our Website or provided by means of the Information Services are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to Our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update Our Website regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to any or all of Our Website or close it indefinitely. The material on Our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on Our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies, our suppliers, each party that advertises from time to time on Our Website and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; or
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with Our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of Our Website, any Website linked to Our Website and any materials posted thereon, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information About You and Your Visits to Our Website
Transactions Concluded Through Any of Our Websites
10.1 Contracts formed through Our Website or as a result of visits made by you to Our Website for the supply of equipment or the provision of services to you:
- by Lowreys Electrical are governed by our terms and conditions of supply, a copy of which can be found at www.lowreyselectrical.com.au
- by a third party (excluding Lowreys Electrical) are governed by our classified advertisement terms and conditions.
Uploading Material to Our Website
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to Our Website, or to make contact with other users of Our Website, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Use Policy.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us fully and effectively:
- for any breach of that warranty; and
- from and against all costs, claims, liability, expenses (including legal expenses), damages and losses incurred by us as a result of a breach by you of the provisions contained in this clause 11, whether arising under tort, statute or otherwise.
Any material that you upload to Our Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to Our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of Our Website. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on Our Website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Use Policy.
Viruses, Hacking and other offences
You must not misuse Our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Website, the server on which Our Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to Our Website. You must not attack Our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Australian Computer Misuse Act. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Website or to your downloading of any material posted thereon, or on any website linked thereto.
Linking to Our Website
You may link to the home page of Our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
None of Our Website shall be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of Our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Use Policy.
If you wish to make any use of material on Our Website other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links from Our Website
Where Our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You should read the terms and conditions pertaining to such third-party Website before using them and direct any questions or comments about the linked website’s contents to the relevant website provider.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The Australian courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
All trading names, brand names, products and service names and titles and copyrights used in Our Website are trademarks, trade names and service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by us for their use by any person other than such holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
Please read the following carefully to understand our use policy.
We require that no element of our services or Our Website shall be used by you or any third party:
- fraudulently unlawfully or in connection with a criminal offence; or
- to send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any information or material which is offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights or laws whatsoever; or
- in breach of instructions that we may have given hereunder or otherwise; or
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or
- to send or provide unsolicited advertising or promotional material; or
- other than in accordance with all commercially acceptable use policies of our suppliers and the reasonable use standards normally expected over the Internet; or
- in breach of any law, intellectual property right or legal obligation applicable to the provision of our services or in relation to Our Website anywhere in the world; or
- for any unauthorised accessing or facilitating unauthorised accessing to any data belonging to any third party; or
- in a manner which invades the privacy of others or that is otherwise anti-social; or
- in a manner which breaches any law of any jurisdiction relating to banking, insurance, financial services, the issue and offering of securities and investments, the provision of credit or associated services or investment business; or
- in a manner which is defamatory of any person (in any jurisdiction).
Breach of Use Policy
If we reasonably believe that any use that you may make of our services or Our Website is in breach of this Use Policy, then we shall be entitled to issue a written notice to you requesting that you remedy your breach of this Use Policy within five (5) business days.
If you do not rectify your breach of this Use Policy in accordance with this section 4 of this Use Policy or in our view have not used your best endeavours to rectify your breach of this Use Policy in the five business days following the receipt of our written notice to do so, then we shall be entitled to suspend or terminate the provision of any services to you and block your access to Our Website
Thank you for visiting Our Website.